4/39 Lawson Street,
Hawthorn East, VIC 3123
Rent ID: 4146200
- 3 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Premium Townhome Living Without Comparison
A Unique Character. residence at Lawson Street is surrounded by endless entertainment in Melbournes leafy inner east. Charming cafés, local providores and elegant wine bars are only a short stroll from home. The local Anderson Park is a picturesque picnic spot that oers stunning grounds, heritage-listed trees and views over the CBD. This townhome residence at Lawson features its own private entry that leads into a spacious three-bedroom home, designed to accommodate an evolving lifestyle.
This brand new unrivalled townhouse features (by level):
- All level accessible by a private lift
- Double glazed windows for better energy reserve and noise proofing
- Light fitted living and open plan dining/kitchen areas all the way leads to the backyard opens with bifold doors
- Modern kitchen with marble benchtop and kitchen island equipped with Miele kitchen appliances plus a French door German-Swiss Liebherr built-in refrigerator
- Butler's pantry and a powder room for the maximum convenience
- Spacious master bedroom with WIR and ensuite; ensuite bathroom features with dual-sink, a free-standing bathtub and a shower
- Upper-level living room/lounge with plenty of natural light and a dedicated balcony
- A master bedroom with ensuite bathroom and a good size bedroom next to a central bathroom; private balconies accessible from both bedrooms
- Laundry and a potential gym or storage room
- Remote gate double garage
Highly sought-after location proximity to private schools and shops feature with walking distance to Tooronga Village Shopping Centre (280m); Toorak Road x Burke Road precinct; Epworth Camberwell. Easy access to Monash Freeway (M1), Toorak Road, University of Melbourne (Hawthorn Campus), Auburn High School/Auburn South Primary School.
We will be asking attendees to:
1. Watch the video (if available) before you decide to inspect the property.
2. Contact the agent if you are happy with the property condition in the video (if available) and wish to inspect the property.
3. As per health guidelines, please maintain a distance of 1.5 meters from others and avoid physical contact, including shaking hands.
4. Apply hand sanitiser, which will be provided for your use.
5. Avoid touching fixtures and items in the property, if you wish to do so, ask our agent to open for you or apply hand gloves.
6. All people will require registration before enter the property.
DO NOT enter the property if:
1. If you have diagnosed or suspected case of COVID-19 (Coronavirus).
2. If you have been in contact with someone who has been diagnosed with or has a suspected case of COVID-19 (Coronavirus).
3. If you have travelled overseas in the last 14 days.
4. If you are unwell or have a fever.
Diamond PM thanks for your understanding and corporation. We wish you all the best and stay healthy.
Book an inspection is easy! Please click "Book an Inspection Time", "Request an Inspection" or "Email Agent" to book an inspection, you will receive an instant SMS/Email regarding your booking or request. In this way, you will not miss any inspections, price changes and similar properties that may be suitable for you. We assure you that your details remain confidential and are only used for the purpose of securing you a property. Alternatively, feel free to call 0499799771 for more information. Please check your inbox/spam mailbox for booking confirmation.
"PHOTO ID MAY BE REQUIRED AT ALL INSPECTIONS.
PLEASE NOTE: Open for Inspection Times and Property Availability is subject to change or cancellation without notice;
Photos and videos are for advertising purposes only; We try to use the most accurate photos of the property. However, the photos may differ from the actual condition of the property. We strongly recommend you join the inspection to confirm the condition of the property. Please make sure you have agreed on the property's current condition before you apply.
Property Code: 203
2 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Hawthorn East
Lifestyle in Hawthorn East
4/39 Lawson Street, Hawthorn East, a 3 bedroom, 3 bathroom townhouse, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Hawthorn East.