4/39 Cornwallis Street,
Redfern, NSW 2016
Rent ID: 4110007
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Newly Renovated Two Bedroom Stylish Apartment AVAILABLE NOW!!
Impressive from the moment you enter the home, Unit 4, 39 Cornwallis Street offers you this rare opportunity to call this beautiful home yours.
We are pleased to welcome you to this stunning home boasting open plan living, spacious bedrooms and newly renovated interior and exterior perfect for a couple or a small family
Heres what youll love:
- Enjoy the views from the private balcony off the living area
- Newly renovated adding a contemporary touch and feel to the home
- Located moments away from shops, parks, restaurants and schools bringing everything you need to your doorstep
But wait, theres more!:
- Two spacious bedrooms with built-in wardrobes
- Master bedroom features ensuite with tub, built-in wardrobe and ceiling fan
- Two bathrooms built with quality fittings
- Well equipped kitchen fully tiled with stone benchtop, gas cooktop, oven, dishwasher and ample storage space
- Open plan spacious living room
- Great lighting throughout the property
- Brand new high-quality vinyl timber flooring
- Ducted air conditioning
- Internal laundry
- Secure parking facilities for one
Easy access to:
- Local schools in the area include: Central Sydney Intensive English High School, Darlington Public School, Erskineville Public School, Newtown North Public School
- All your shopping needs are covered with Broadway Sydney, Market City, Marrickville, Metro Shopping Centre, and Surry Hills Shopping Village close by
- Stay well-fed with these well-reviewed eateries in your area: Gibbons Street Cafe, Cafe Ella, Bobby's Cafe, Rubyos Restaurant, Beirut falafel, Yen's Vietnamese Restaurant
- Breathe in nature at your nearby parklands: Alexandria Park, Redfern Park and Prince Alfred Park
- Walking distance to main train stations & close to all buslines
Offering a beautiful place to call home, we are sure that this place will not disappoint, so book in your viewing for this property with us today!
Available 20/10/2020 for $800!
Disclaimer: Whilst every care is taken in the preparation of the information contained in this advertisement, :Different will not be held liable for any errors or omissions. All interested parties should rely upon their own enquiries.
1 Car port
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Redfern
Lifestyle in Redfern
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Want to live in Redfern? 4/39 Cornwallis Street, Redfern could be your new home before you know it. The 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment comes unfurnished.