4/38 Thames Street,
Box Hill, VIC 3128
Rent ID: 4385218
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
Newly Renovated Rear Unit in Central Quite Location
Conveniently located and set at the rear, this newly renovated colonial brick unit is a rare find.
1. Spacious shaped lounge and dining with bay windows has heater and air conditioner
2. Newly polished floor boards
3. Brand New Kitchen with gas cook top/oven and ample cupboard space
4. Bedroom with separate shower has ceiling heater/fan
5. Separate toilet
6. New window furnishing throughout
7, Newly planted and low maintenance rear and side garden with clothes lines
8. Single lock up garage
9. Walking distance to Box Hill Central, Box Hill Hospital and Epworth Eastern, Box Hill Tafe and schools.
For more information, please contact on 03-9898 9000.
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
The NBN™ availability for this property is unknown*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Box Hill
Lifestyle in Box Hill
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Want to live in Box Hill? 4/38 Thames Street, Box Hill could be your new home before you know it. The 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom unit comes unfurnished.