4/37C Harbour Road,
Hamilton, QLD 4007
$1,960 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 24th November 2021
Rent ID: 4573953
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Beautifully full furnished 1 Bedroom with a study in Hamilton
Located in the heart of the vibrant Portside Wharf Retail Precinct, this large apartment offers modern living with local buses and City Cat terminal at your door, public transport is a breeze. Short Stroll to Racecourse Road Shops, Ascot and Doomben Racecourses, Ascot Railway station.
You will be surrounded by world class restaurants and gourmet excellence, Cafes, Designer fashion stores, Jetts Gym, Cinema, Studio Pilates all just moments from your front door. Close by is the iconic Eat Street and the Ascot Farmer's Market. Just a short drive away is the Royal Queensland Golf Course and Domestic and International Airports. Public transport by bus or city cat is within a short 2 - 5 min walk.
- This apartment is a fully furnished 1 bedroom apartment + A study
- Generously sized bedroom
- Contemporary, modern and functional open-plan layout.
- Dishwasher with quality appliances and luxury finishes
- Luxurious bathrooms tiled from floor to ceiling.
- Air-conditioning and intercom system
- Secured building with under cover parking
Please understand that Pet is not allowed.
To Inspect this property please call our Onsite Management Team at Promenade ground floor office 37C Harbour Road, Hamilton, SAME DAY viewing is just a phone call away (where possible).
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Hamilton
Lifestyle in Hamilton
You could be living at 4/37C Harbour Road, Hamilton before you know it! Apply to rent this 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment on Rent.com.au.