4/37 Meeks Street,
Kingsford, NSW 2032
$1,700 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4106981
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 0 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Pet Friendly - Sunny North facing 2 B/R + Sunroom
STEVE KOSTAKIS REAL ESTATE - email@example.com
or call 0412 963761 to book a viewing any day.
Situated on the middle floor of this well located building, this neat and tidy unit boasts a short walk to Randwick or Kingsford shops the Uni of NSW and The POW Hospital.
• Two north facing bedrooms
• Study/3rd bedroom
• Formal lounge
• Two balconies
• Internal laundry
• Bathroom with tub
• Longer lease available
• Excellent value in this area
Minimum - 6 month lease, references please.
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION - CONTACT THE LISTING AGENT STEVE KOSTAKIS REAL ESTATE - 0412 963 761
0 Car spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Kingsford
Lifestyle in Kingsford
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
This 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment in Kingsford could be the next place you call home. Apply to rent 4/37 Meeks Street, Kingsford today!