4/37 Medway Street,
Box Hill North, VIC 3129
$1,900 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4258773
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Minutes from Box Hill Central
**ARRANGE AN INSPECTION TIME ONLINE - DETAILS BELOW**
In a sensational location, close to Springfield Park, Box Hill Centro shops, Box Hill train station, buses, restaurants and all services, this appealing two bedroom unit is all about convenience! It features a lounge with gas heater, kitchen with gas cooking, dining area, renovated bathroom, polished floorboards throughout and an easy to maintain courtyard area. Boasting plenty of natural light, this delightful unit is ready to inspect! Be quick to inspect, this won't last long!
As the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic evolves, we kindly ask that you follow the instructions when attending our open for inspections.
PLEASE REFRAIN FROM ATTENDING THE INSPECTION IF YOU HAVE
- returned from overseas travel in the last 14 days
- knowingly come into contact with someone who has returned from overseas travel in the last 14 days
- knowingly come into contact with someone who has been diagnosed or exposed in the 14 days
- any potential COVID-19 symptoms including fever, cough, sore throat, runny nosier unexplained shortness of breath
Conditions of Entry
If attending inspections, please ensure you practice Social Distancing (minimum 1.5 metres) at all times, keeping in mind:
* Our agents may restrict number of people inspecting the property at any one time
* You refrain from touching surfaces, doorhandles, cupboards, drawers, walls, etc. when inspecting the property.
We appreciate your co-operation and ask that you please respect the advice and recommendations of the agent when inspecting the property.
Arranging an inspection is easy. Click on "Book an Inspection Time" or "Email Agent" to book a time to inspect. By registering, you will be receiving any updates, changes or cancellations.
1 Garage space
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Box Hill North
Lifestyle in Box Hill North
Other apartments in
Box Hill North
Median Rent Per Week
You could be living at 4/37 Medway Street, Box Hill North before you know it! Apply to rent this 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom unit on Rent.com.au.