4/36 Mayston Street,
Hawthorn East, VIC 3123
$2,520 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4230010
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
LIGHT AND BRIGHT APARTMENT!
*** TO BOOK A TIME TO INSPECT, SIMPLY CLICK ON BOOK INSPECTION OR CONTACT AGENT TO BE NOTIFIED OF INSPECTION TIMES. BY REGISTERING, YOU WILL BE INSTANTLY INFORMED OF ANY UPDATES, CHANGES OR CANCELLATIONS FOR YOUR APPOINTMENT. IF YOU DO NOT REGISTER FOR AN INSPECTION, ACCESS WILL NOT BE GRANTED ***
On the top floor of a boutique block of only six, is this light filled open plan apartment of generous proportions features;
- Northerly outlooks throughout
- Living/ dining/ kitchen with gas cooking and dishwasher
- Two double bedrooms (BIRs)
- Glistening central spa bathroom with laundry facilities,
- Secure undercover car port.
With transport, Camberwell Junction and a choice of fabulous local parks close by, this opportunity is one not to be missed!
APPLYING - Apply online via 2Apply or 1FORM. The application code will be emailed to you after you have inspected the property.
LEASE TERMS - 12 MONTHS unless otherwise specified.
PARKING PERMITS - Whilst parking permits are available for most properties, please confirm with the local council before applying for the property.
PHOTO ID MUST BE PROVIDED UPON ENTRY AT THE PROPERTY
BIGGIN SCOTT RICHMOND - NO 1 FOR PROPERTY MANAGEMENT
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Hawthorn East
Lifestyle in Hawthorn East
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
This 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment in Hawthorn East is cosy and low-maintenance, equipped with everything you need. Apply now to rent 4/36 Mayston Street, Hawthorn East.