4/36 Campbell Street,
Wollongong, NSW 2500
$1,320 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 29th November 2019
Rent ID: 538226
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Lifestyle at it's best - This updated 2 bedroom unit is situated in a small block of 8. Located 500m to both the beach and Wollongong CBD!
- Two Good-sized bedrooms with mirrored built in wardrobes
- Updated spacious kitchen
- Modern bathroom
- Large open plan living area
- Car space on site plus off street parking available
Please note that strictly no pets are allowed.
Call Raine and Horne Wollongong on (02) 4229 9600 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to book an inspection!
1 Garage space
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Wollongong
Lifestyle in Wollongong
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
4/36 Campbell Street, a 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom unit, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Wollongong.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Get your power and gas connected for FREE!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how