4/36 Burns Street,
Elwood, VIC 3184
$1,673 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 12th May 2021
Rent ID: 4380920
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
CHARMING AND LIGHT FILLED 2 BEDROOM SECURE APARTMENT WITH PARKING!
Situated on the first floor of a small group of six this cosy apartment features the following:
- 2 bedrooms with built in robes,
- L-shaped lounge/dining-room with split system
- Juliette balcony
- Kitchen with small meals area and new gas cooktop and bench top
- Bathroom/laundry combined
- Separate toilet.
- Security entrance
- Single car space
Overlooks lush green trees and is situated in a central and convenient location to the Elwood shops, trams and beachside attractions.
**You MUST register for an inspection and we ask that you also confirm your attendance. AN AGENT WILL NOT BE PRESENT IF YOU DO NOT REGISTER and CONFIRM. Your consideration and co-operation is appreciated
1 Car port
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Elwood
Lifestyle in Elwood
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
4/36 Burns Street, Elwood, a 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Elwood.