4/36 Brighton Road,
Elwood, VIC 3184
$3,540 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4116592
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 0 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Freshly painted stunner!
** In line with current Government restrictions, we are conducting property inspections by private appointment only and complying with COVID safe requirements. Please contact the Agent for further information and to arrange a private appointment. **
Style, timeless architecture, amazing period features and modern panache marry together to bring you a breathtaking sun-filled house-sized apartment in an ideal block position on the 1st floor. Refreshingly quiet, this graceful 2 bedroom plus study masterpiece will awaken your senses. Enjoy the best of modern living with an impeccable renovation that leaves no stone unturned. Hot, hot, hot location... bordering Elwood and just moments to Carlisle St cafes, Balaclava train station, trams, Acland St & quaint Brighton Rd shops... easy stroll to the beach!
- Expansive lounge/dining with a gas log heater
- Huge master bedroom with walled robes & built-in box seat window
- 2nd bedroom with robes
- Beautiful near new kitchen with stone benches, Blanco dishwasher, super-size chef's oven
- Renovated bathroom with shower/spa bath
- Private laundry facilities
- Study featuring beautiful leafy outlook and generous in-built storage
0 Car spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Elwood
Lifestyle in Elwood
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
This 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment in Elwood is cosy and low-maintenance, equipped with everything you need. Apply now to rent 4/36 Brighton Road, Elwood.