4/35 Virginia Street,
North Wollongong, NSW 2500
$1,440 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 28th January 2021
Rent ID: 4240145
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
MODERN 2 BEDROOM APARTMENT WITH AN IDEAL LOCATION!!!!!
This well loved, spacious apartment is located within one of the Illawarra's most sought after suburbs. Close to public transport, schools, parks, restaurants, shopping centres and Wollongong North Beach.
Located on the ground level of a small and well kept complex of only five.
The first thing you will notice upon entering is the spacious living area. With polished wooden flooring and multiple windows allowing for plenty of fresh air and natural light to fill the room making it the perfect place to relax all year round.
The property includes a modern yet functional kitchen with a neutral colour scheme and a funky splash back. With an abundance of cupboard space, electric stove top and wall oven perfect for all your cooking needs.
The two bedrooms are both good sized and include good quality carpet flooring and a mirrored built in wardrobe.
The well-kept bathroom includes a deep bath tub, vanity and mirrored cabinet for everyday storage.
The property also includes an off street car space.
* Located on the ground level of a small, well kept complex
* Spacious living area with polished wooden flooring
* Modern kitchen with plenty of cupboard space, electric stove top and wall oven
* Bedrooms include carpet flooring and a mirrored built in wardrobe
* The bathroom includes a deep bath tub, vanity and mirrored cabinet
* Close to public transport, schools, parks and shopping centres
* Only a short walk to Wollongong North Beach
* The property includes an off street car space
1 Open space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for North Wollongong
Lifestyle in North Wollongong
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
This 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment in North Wollongong could be the next place you call home. Apply to rent 4/35 Virginia Street, North Wollongong today!