4/34 Osborne Avenue,
Glen Iris, VIC 3146
$2,086 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 8th October 2021
Rent ID: 3942904
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Big as a house!
An absolute gem, tucked away in this unassuming block of only 8, is available now and applications are being accepted based on a digital inspection. Contact Megan for the video walk-through. On the first floor, completely updated and oozing style with floating floorboards, funky light fittings and practical spaces.
- North facing living room which is light, bright and offers a versatile floor-plan plus balcony.
- Kitchen / meals with own balcony, gas cooking, dishwasher, stone bench-tops and loads of lovely storage (yes! There are two balconies...)
- Three carpeted bedrooms all with robes / extra storage. A super-sized master bedroom.
- Sparkling central bathroom with full sized bath, separate shower, separate toilet and laundry utility space.
- Lock-up garage, split system heating/cooling, intercom and secure entry complete the whole package.
Trams and and train stations in easy walking distance, great selection of cafes and shopping plus the Harold Holt Swim Centre close by.
You are welcome to call Megan with questions on 03 99739414
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Glen Iris
Lifestyle in Glen Iris
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Want to live in Glen Iris? 4/34 Osborne Avenue, Glen Iris could be your new home before you know it. The 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom unit comes unfurnished.