4/34 Cowper Street,
Randwick, NSW 2031
$3,180 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 2662721
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 0 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
STYLISHLY UPDATED TWO BEDROOM ART DECO RESIDENCE WITH PRIVATE GARDEN
Available: 14 April 2021
Initial Lease Period: 12 months
Inspect: Saturday 17th April - 11.00 - 11.15am
Perched on the top floor of a small renovated security block of only 4 apartments, this immaculate two bedroom residence offers the ultimate combination of convenience and comfort with its own private garden at the rear of the block. Conveniently located in close proximity to Royal Randwick Shopping Village, University of NSW, Randwick Racecourse, Centennial Park and transport.
- Charming open plan living room flooded with natural light & boasting soaring ornate ceilings
- Generous separate dining space with stylish pendant lighting & inbuilt cabinetry
- Sleek gas kitchen enjoys plenty of light with stone benchtops & stainless steel appliances
- Two good size bedrooms both with built in wardrobes
- Chic designer bathroom with quality finishes and ample storage
- Polished hardwood floors & black Karavagio light fittings throughout
- Internal laundry with clothes dryer
- Large private garden at the rear of the block exclusive to the unit
- No common walls
- Parking permit available with plenty of street parking
Appliance package included - Washing machine, Fridge & 2 x wall mounted TVs
To register your interest in this property please click the 'Email Agent' button.
Please contact Alistair at CPS Property on 0488 556 634 for more information.
0 Car spaces
Inspection timesBook inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Randwick
Lifestyle in Randwick
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
This 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment in Randwick is cosy and low-maintenance, equipped with everything you need. Apply now to rent 4/34 Cowper Street, Randwick.