4/32 Methven Street,
Mount Druitt, NSW 2770
$1,600 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3215836
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
Sought After Location!
- Three good size bedrooms
- Built-in robes to all three rooms
- Open plan lounge and dining
- Renovated kitchen with gas cooking and pantry
- Split system a/c
- Downstairs toilet
- Good size tiled backyard
- Internal laundry
- Lock up garage
- Solar panels included as well, very cheap on electricity bill !
- Only a short walk to Westfield shopping centre and Mount Druitt Station
Please note: Due to the time constraints of uploading changes to this advertisement, we cannot guarantee that any inspections will be cancelled prior to them taking place. We recommend that you contact our office on 9675 5566 prior to an inspection, to ensure that the property is still available, as inspections will be cancelled, should we approve an application and receive a holding fee.
1 Garage space
Inspection timesBook inspection
This property is scheduled to receive NBN™ in 2020. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Mount Druitt
Lifestyle in Mount Druitt
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
This is a generous-sized 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom townhouse in Mount Druitt with plenty of room to move. 4/32 Methven Street will be perfect for the growing family.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how