4/32 Meeks Street,
Kingsford, NSW 2032
$2,360 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3112457
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
- RARE 3 BEDROOM APARTMENT IN CONVENIENT LOCATION
This spacious and well presented unit located in a boutique block of 6 security units offers:
* 3 great sized bedrooms with near new carpet
* Spacious lounge and dining area opening onto balcony
* Balcony access from main bedroom
* Modern kitchen with near new fixtures and fittings
* Newly rennovated, fully tiled bathroom, separate frame less shower and bath tub
* Separate toilet W/C room.
* Internal laundry
* Lock up garage
Only a short walking distance to UNSW, Randwick Racecourse and Centennial Parklands, very handy to the CBD, hospitals and local schools. Transport at your doorstep, an extra bonus the light rail running directly across Anzac Parade to the CBD
COVID19 Safety Protocols apply at all inspections. Inspections will commence once available only
All enquiries and inspections please contact James 8347 6000 or 0408 414 410 or via email on firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for looking at one of our rental properties. Doesnt completely suit you?
Our friendly and experienced Property Manager Team is looking to provide top quality property management services to all those in our neighbouring community.
Please give us a call with all your requirements so we can find a perfect match for you!
Ray White Maroubra | South Coogee
781 Anzac Parade, Maroubra NSW 2035
8347 6000 | www.rwre.com.au
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Kingsford
Lifestyle in Kingsford
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
This 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom unit in Kingsford comes unfurnished. Apply to rent 4/32 Meeks Street, Kingsford today!