4/32 Madden Avenue,
Carnegie, VIC 3163
$1,282 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4254736
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
RENOVATED GROUND FLOOR APARTMENT WITH HUGE COURTYARD
This immaculate ground floor apartment is everything you are looking for in a one bedroom. Loaded with the extras you would never expect like a vast courtyard, laundry facilities and split system heating/cooling.
Fully renovated, convenient and private - this apartment is positioned at the rear of a beautiful and well maintained block, walking distance to trams, Glen Huntly Station and shops, Lord Reserve and Carnegie Pool.
- Floating floorboards through out.
- Modern and fresh interior colour scheme
- Large bedroom with built in robes and reverse cycle split system.
- Huge living area with plenty of natural light
- Fully renovated kitchen with breakfast bar and stainless steel appliance including induction cook top.
- Ensuite style bathroom with shower over bath and laundry facilities.
- Incredibly huge, private and secure entertainers courtyard with an additional 2nd toilet and clothes line.
- Secure remote access gates to carport for one car.
Don't miss out on this breath taking opportunity!
** If you would like to submit an application form, please click on the link below -
1 Car port
Inspection timesBook inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Carnegie
Lifestyle in Carnegie
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Want to live in Carnegie? 4/32 Madden Avenue, Carnegie could be your new home before you know it. The 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment comes unfurnished.