4/32 Albert Street,
Petersham, NSW 2049
$2,000 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4443658
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 0 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Spacious, Natural Light, Great Location
Make this apartment your home - available now. Please contact us via email (email@example.com) to arrange your private inspection.
This apartment is located within a beautifully maintained Victorian building. It is situated in one of Petersham's best streets, it boasts bright interiors and is within walking distance to local cafes and shopping options, you will be spoiled for choice. There is plenty of street parking and public transport is only a short walk from home.
Bus to city - 400 metre walk
Petersham Train Station - 850 metre walk
Stanmore Train Station - 1 km walk
- Separate entrance, with Northern aspect
- Polished timber flooring throughout
- Spacious lounge and dining filled with natural light
- Generously sized bedroom
- Updated kitchen with ample cupboards
- Modern bathroom with freestanding shower
- Miele washer and dryer
- Victorian-style brick building provides a cool interior throughout the year
- Additional storage available in the basement (perfect wine cellar)
House-trained cats will be considered upon application. No dogs permitted.
Contact us on 0447 731 917 or via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) to arrange a private inspection.
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it.
0 Car spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Petersham
Lifestyle in Petersham
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Walk to everything from 4/32 Albert Street, Petersham. This 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment is unfurnished and ready to make your own.