4/32-34 Perouse Road,
Randwick, NSW 2031
Rent ID: 4302466
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 0 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
DESIGNER STUDIO APARTMENT IN THE BUSTLING 'SPOT' RANDWICK!
Privately nestled in the back of this proud building, this architecturally designed studio apartment has been purpose built with inner city living and a sense of luxury in mind. Like no other studio apartment in the Randwick locale, this beautifully presented apartment delivers a sense of luxury showcased in every internal detail and complimented by the sheer simplicity and convenience of creature comfort inclusions.
- Near new Architecturally designed with an emphasis on space and style
- Studio apartment with large amount of built in cupboard space
- Seamless, integrated living space for the modern day tenant
- Galley kitchen featuring stone benchtops, overhead cupboards for storage, SMEG 34 Litre convection microwave, Haier 221 Top mount Refrigerator
- The private bathroom delivers a sense of opulence with mosaic tiling, large mirror, stone flooring and large shower
- Hisense 7.5kg front loader washing machine, Simpson 4kg EZI Loader dryer
- Large oversized window facing the back of the building with privacy roller blinds, fly screens
- Designer ceiling fans, video & audio intercom system
- Security building entrance
- Privately located on the second floor with gorgeous sunset views
Steps to the strip of cafes and resturants at 'The Spot', a stone's throw from the brand new Newmarket restaurant and retail precinct, Prince of Wales Hospital and the University of NSW, with a 15-minute direct tram to Surry Hills and 30-minutes to the CBD. You'll also enjoy a short 15-minute walk to Coogee Beach, Coogee Pavilion and the coastal walkway.
Disclaimer: Mint360property have no reason to doubt the accuracy of the property information provided. We request that at all times you inspect the property and make & rely upon your own enquiries.
0 Car spaces
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Randwick
Lifestyle in Randwick
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Walk to everything from 4/32-34 Perouse Road, Randwick. This 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment is unfurnished and ready to make your own.