4/31 Byron Street,
Coogee, NSW 2034
$2,160 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 2748652
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Lifestyle And Convenience
This north facing, bright and sunny two bedroom apartment is located in one of the best streets in Coogee. A perfect example of space, sun and convenience with ocean views and a local park across the road. Close to Coogee Beach, transport, local shops, Randwick Village Shopping Centre and Prince of Wales Hospital, be quick as this property will not last!
* Leafy outlook, ocean views in the distance
* Two bedrooms, main with built-in robe
* Recently improved, brand new paint and carpet
* Combined bath tub and shower, laundry facilities
* Great size lounge with eat-in kitchen
COVID-19 Inspection Policy: If you are joining one of our home opens, please ensure that you register in advance through the link on the website, otherwise access may be denied on the day.
To apply now, please use this link: https://taylors.com.au/rent
1 Garage space
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Coogee
Lifestyle in Coogee
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Walk to everything from 4/31 Byron Street, Coogee. This 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment is unfurnished and ready to make your own.