4/30 Rowland Avenue,
Wollongong, NSW 2500
$1,560 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 3rd August 2021
Rent ID: 4463624
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
MODERN 2 BEDROOM APARTMENT WITH AN IDEAL LOCATION!!!!!
This well loved, spacious apartment is located in the heart of Wollongong's CBD. Close to public transport including the train station, schools, parks, restaurants and shopping centres.
Situated within a small and well maintained complex with a ramp for wheelchair access. The property has been recently painted throughout and brand new vertical blinds have been installed on all windows.
The first thing you will notice upon entering the property is the spacious open plan living area. Complete with polished wooden flooring, large window allowing for plenty of fresh air and natural light to fill the area and a good sized linen closet for extra storage.
The near new kitchen has a modern design with wooden finishes. Includes a free standing oven with gas stove top, plenty of bench space, ample amounts of cupboard space and a sleek white tiled splash back. The area is over sized and has plenty of room for a dining set.
Bedrooms are both good sized and include a built in wardrobe and wooden flooring.
The bathroom has been kept in an amazing condition with a bright and cheerful colour scheme. Including a deep bath tub separate to the shower, wall mirror and built in shelves.
The oversized and renovated shared laundry includes a toilet and pay per use washing machines.
The property also comes with a single lock up garage, seperate laundry and is NBN ready with water usage included in the rent.
No pets allowed in this property.
* Located within a small and well maintained complex
* Ramp for wheelchair access
* Spacious open plan living area includes polished wooden flooring and a linen closet for extra storage
* Near new kitchen has wooden finishes and includes a free standing oven with a gas stove top, plenty of bench space, ample amounts of cupboard space and a sleek white tiled splash back
* The bathroom has been kept in an amazing condition throughout and includes a deep bath tub separate to the shower
* Bedrooms are both good sized and include wooden flooring and a built in wardrobe
* New blinds have been installed to all windows
* Recently painted throughout
* Single lock up garage
* Located within the heart of Wollongong's CBD
* Close to public transport including the train station, parks, schools, restaurants and shopping centre's
Please be advised:
Masks are mandatory at the time of inspections. No mask. No inspection. Pre-qualification questions in relation to COVID 19 will need to be completed in order to attend an inspection.
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Wollongong
Lifestyle in Wollongong
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
This 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment in Wollongong could be the next place you call home. Apply to rent 4/30 Rowland Avenue, Wollongong today!