4/30 Burt Street,
Fremantle, WA 6160
$2,280 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 26th October 2020
Rent ID: 4104161
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 3 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Fremantle Living With A View!
Sit back, relax and take in the picture perfect OCEAN and HARBOUR VIEWS in this PERFECTLY LOCATED and easy care 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom free standing townhouse.
Just a short walk down the road to a wealth of nearby PROMINENT eateries and amenities including THE MANTLE, / THE SUNSHINE HARVEST WORKS, Fremantle Arts Centre and more!
***TO VIEW OUR PROPERTIES YOU MUST REGISTER ONLINE. Please note if there are no registered attendees for the viewing, the viewing will be cancelled and the leasing agent will not attend. PLEASE NOTE- Once registered you will receive updates of any changes via SMS and email. If you do not confirm your registered attendance, the viewing may not go ahead. ***
Comes semi equipped with white goods including a Fridge & Microwave in the Kitchen plus Washing Machine in the Laundry.
- 3 Bedrooms (2 with shared balcony access and views)
- 2 Bathrooms
- Spacious master bedroom with built in robes
- Kitchen with pantry, Fridge and stainless steel microwave & oven
- Laundry complete with washing machine, convenient Laundry chute access from the top floor, and easy outside access
- Huge carpeted lounge area with feature wall
- Central meals area
- Built in ducted valet vacuum system throughout
- Double remote lockup garage with built in storeroom, plus your own dedicated outdoor parking bay (3 parking bays total)
All in a location that's close to everything, just down the road to both John Curtin College Of Arts and the Fremantle Art Centre, with convenient public transport close by and just steps down to the iconic Fremantle Cappuccino strip!
3 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Fremantle
Lifestyle in Fremantle
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
4/30 Burt Street, Fremantle, a 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom townhouse, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Fremantle.