4/3 Queens Road,
Westmead, NSW 2145
Rent ID: 2534102
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
You will enjoy this unit's location and outlook
Only 10 metres from Parramatta Park, central to Westmead Station & Hospital plus Parramatta, local shopping Village and efficient transport.
- Spacious living room open freely onto the tidy balcony with leafy outlook;
- Air conditioning in the living area;
- Two comfortable bedrooms the generous main offers a built-in wardrobe;
- Welcoming eat-in kitchen;
- Updated bathroom offers a separate shower and tub;
- Freshly painted and brand new flooring throughout;
- Single carport.
Call PBA Property Management on 1300 322 396 to secure this property today!
****DISCLAIMER You MUST register in order to view the property - If you do not register your details, PBA Property Management cannot guarantee an agent will attend the open inspection as we are unable to notify you of any changes or cancellations.****
Property Code: 83
1 Car port
Inspection timesBook inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Westmead
Lifestyle in Westmead
4/3 Queens Road, Westmead, a 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom unit, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Westmead.