4/3 George Street,
Marrickville, NSW 2204
$2,280 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4609079
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Light and Bright 2 Bed in Fantastic Location
Superbly appointed throughout, this immaculate apartment is set within a whisper quiet residential street and is just moments to everything you need. Naturally bright and airy, as well as being private with leafy district glimpses.
Ideally positioned at mid-floor within a peaceful security complex of just 12, the property offers:
- Large, excellent floor plan with logically flowing living and entertainment areas leading to a covered balcony
- Two generous proportioned bedrooms both with built-in robes, the master being of king size, freshly presented
- State-of-the-art gourmet kitchen featuring wide stone bench-tops, stainless steel Bosch oven, and dishwasher, all set within a custom designed kitchen finished in solid timber with a subway tiled splash back, under counter sink & under cabinet lighting
- Beautifully looking timbers floors throughout the interiors with reverse air conditioning, designer lighting, plantation blinds, intercom entry & large separate internal laundry room
- A family sized bathroom tiled floor to ceiling includes a full size bathtub with adjustable showerhead and separate shower, vanity storage - all refreshed & neatly presented
- A 'must-have' large 'on-title' car space conveniently positioned and a common storage room is able to be used. Pet Friendly living - application
This apartment is in a winning location with easy access to the Lawn Tennis Club, Marrickville Oval, parks, all forms of public transport, including Marrickville rail station, and within a short stroll to an array of local cafes and restaurants.
****Booking an inspection is easy! Simply click on Book an Inspection to see pre-arranged times or Email Agent to enquire if these times are not suitable. By registering, you will be instantly booked in to inspect the property and will receive updates, changes, or cancellations to your mobile phone or email ****
1 Open space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Marrickville
Lifestyle in Marrickville
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
4/3 George Street, Marrickville, a 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom unit, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Marrickville.