4/3 Cumberland Street,
East Maitland, NSW 2323
$960 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 28th April 2021
Rent ID: 4097991
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 0 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Small Complex, Great Location!
This neat and tidy two bedroom unit is situated in a complex of four and located only a 10 minute walk to Tenambit shopping precinct and 1.1 kilometres to East Maitland railway station and 200 metres from East Maitland Swimming Pool.
* The modern kitchen, which overlooks the lounge room, has an electric cooktop and ample cupboard and bench space.
* New carpet installed in the bedrooms.
* Both bedrooms are of a good size.
* Split system air conditioning for year round comfort.
* An off-street parking space is provided for your vehicle.
* Communal laundry
* Sorry No Pets
* Register your interest to receive updates on this home.
* School zone: https://education.nsw.gov.au/school-finder
APPLICATION PRE-APPROVALS - If you are interested in this property submit an application ASAP! You can either apply online via 1form or alternatively you can fill out a paper application form (found on our website).
Whilst all care has been taken preparing this advertisement and the information contained herein has been obtained from sources, we believe to be reliable, PRDnationwide Hunter Valley does not warrant, represent or guarantee the accuracy, adequacy, or completeness of the information. PRDnationwide Hunter Valley accepts no liability for any loss or damage (whether caused by negligence or not) resulting from reliance on this information, and potential clients should make their own investigations.
0 Car spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for East Maitland
Lifestyle in East Maitland
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Picture yourself living at 4/3 Cumberland Street, East Maitland. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions: air-conditioning.