4/3-5 Bond Street,
Hurstville, NSW 2220
$1,600 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4097830
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
UPDATED 2 BEDROOM UNIT - CENTRALLY LOCATED
This two bedroom unit offers great value for a unit in Hurstville. Located in a quiet & well maintained security block. This property is ready to for you to call your new home.
Updated kitchen & bathroom
Single lock up garage
Walking distance to shops, public transport and schools.
For all enquiries, please contact Steve Ryan:
Phone: 9579 6522
1 Garage space
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Hurstville
Lifestyle in Hurstville
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Want to live in Hurstville? 4/3-5 Bond Street, Hurstville could be your new home before you know it. The 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom unit comes unfurnished.