4/29 Lisburn Street,
East Brisbane, QLD 4169
$2,600 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4003239
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Luxury townhouse in excellent location!
(AC/V)This spectacular property is what fine living is all about, you will not want to miss this one.
Living Areas sprawled across four levels featuring modern and clean finishes, it is an entertainers delight.
- 3 bedrooms with built in robes
- Master bedroom featuring ensuite and private balcony
- Aircon in the living and two bedrooms
- Double lock up garage with plenty of storage
- Modern kitchen with stainless steel appliances including dishwasher
- Gabba and city views from the private rooftop patio
- Walking distance to the Gabba and major transport lines
- Plenty of cafes and restaurants close by
This one will not last long, so be quick to register for an inspection today!
Please note: It is a requirement that all tenants book for inspections.
If you do not register for an inspection you will not informed of any updates, changes or cancellations for your appointment.
To register for an inspection, you can access the appointment page direct from this listing and then by clicking the "Request an Inspection Time" or "Book an Inspection Time" icon.
Should you wish to apply in advance we accept online "1form" applications via the apply online link.To book your inspection or for further information please contact Ray White East Brisbane directly on (07) 3906 2500.
PLEASE NOTE:You must read the terms of the Tenancy Agreement prior to applying for the property. A copy is available at our office and at inspections. Please ensure you phone our office on (07) 3906 2500 prior to the inspection to confirm your booking otherwise a Leasing Consultant will not be attending. Each inspection is open for approximately 10 minutes only.
2 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for East Brisbane
Lifestyle in East Brisbane
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Picture yourself living at 4/29 Lisburn Street, East Brisbane. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions: air-conditioning.