4/29 Drumalbyn Road,
Bellevue Hill, NSW 2023
Rent ID: 4228398
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
RENOVATED AND SPACIOUS TWO-THREE BEDROOM PLUS STUDY APARTMENT - PERFECT FOR WORKING FROM HOME
Bright, renovated and spacious two - three bedroom plus study north facing apartment located on the first floor in a quiet well maintained security building.
- Spacious L-shaped living area
- Separate dining or 3rd bedroom with reverse cycle air conditioning
- Renovated kitchen including dishwasher
- Sunny north facing balcony
- Large study area
- Built-in wardrobes in both bedrooms
- Communal laundry
- Undercover security car space
- Lovely common manicured gardens.
Peacefully located on a quiet street, close to Bellevue Hill and Plumber Road shops.
WOULD YOU LIKE TO ATTEND OUR INSPECTION?
1. Click on the BOOK INSPECTION button available on each property through expressrealty.com.au or on realestate.com.au
2. Register to join an existing inspection time.
3. If there are no inspection times advertised/available, please register so we can contact you once a viewing is arranged. To register you can simply hit the email agent button and submit your details.
4. To ensure your inspection of this property, you must register. If you do not register, the inspection may not be confirmed or cancelled.
5. Changes or cancellations may occasionally occur due to unforeseen circumstances or if the property is leased. For notifications of these changes or cancellations please ensure you have registered your details for this property.
1 Car port
Inspection timesBook inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Bellevue Hill
Lifestyle in Bellevue Hill
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
You could be living at 4/29 Drumalbyn Road, Bellevue Hill before you know it! Apply to rent this 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment on Rent.com.au.