4/29-35 Preston Avenue,
Engadine, NSW 2233
$1,760 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4442165
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Centrally located to the Engadine CBD, train station, shops, cafes and schools this freshly painted and newly carpeted is vacant and ready to go. With a lovely leafy outlook this apartment is certainly worth an inspection.
- Well appointed kitchen with gas cooking
- Open plan living and dining rooms
- Two spacious bedrooms
- Functional bathroom with bath and separate shower
- Good sized balcony perfect for relaxing and BBQ's
- An initial 12 months lease is on offer
- Sorry no pets are permitted
- Register for inspections via 'email agent' or 'book inspection'
- Otherwise, we cannot notify you of any inspection changes
1 Open space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Engadine
Lifestyle in Engadine
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
4/29-35 Preston Avenue, Engadine, a 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom house, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Engadine.