Leased by Fiona Noakes 0435 853 662
4/28-36 Nursery Street,
Hornsby, NSW 2077
$1,980 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4312753
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
North facing with large wrap around terrace
This spacious mid floor unit has lots to offer in sought after location.
Only a short stroll to Hornsby Train Station and Westfield.
- North facing and spacious open living room
- Study nook, air conditioning and gas heating
- Huge north facing terrace with leafy outlook
- Floating floorboards throughout
- Modern gas kitchen with dishwasher
- Built-ins in both bedrooms, ensuite to main
- Full brick construction including internal walls
- Security parking and storage with direct internal access
- Internal living: 78m2 + terrace 38m2 + storage & parking
- Total size 147m2, short walk to train station and Westfield
Online application: https://t-app.com.au/stonehornsby
1Form not accepted.
Applications available on inspection
Please Note: If you would like an inspection of this property please call Fiona on 0435 853 662
1 Open space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
The NBN™ availability for this property is unknown*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Hornsby
Lifestyle in Hornsby
Walk to everything from 4/28-36 Nursery Street, Hornsby. This 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment is unfurnished and ready to make your own.