Deposit Taken pw
4/27 Merlin Street,
Neutral Bay, NSW 2089
$4,200 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4414870
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
3 Bedroom Townhouse
Peacefully set at the rear of a small private complex, this stylish townhouse presents a contemporary in/outdoor layout with beautifully renovated interiors. Its ultra-convenient setting has direct access to the Harbour Bridge and is a stroll to cafes.
- Combined lounge and dining area with fresh timber flooring
- Generous alfresco court garden ideal for entertaining
- Sleek gas kitchen features stainless steel SMEG appliances
- Tranquil three bedrooms built in and walk-in wallrobe in master
- Stunning all new master en-site and guest bathroom
- Security intercom and an internal laundry with a second w/c
- Title includes one lock-up garage in the secure basement.
- Walk to city buses, Cammeray Golf Club and Big Bear shops
- All new guest bathroom with free standing bath tub
This property is available for viewing by either attending the scheduled open homes or by private viewing should this be your preference. All necessary measures have been put in place to adhere to the recent Government regulation and to protect the health and safety of all parties. For more information please contact the listing agent.
In the interest of protecting our tenants against leaking of any personal data, please only pay your holding deposit to our agency upon receiving approval from DiJONES Real Estate. You will then receive a remittance, in the form of a trust account receipt, from DiJONES to confirm receipt of your deposit.
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Neutral Bay
Lifestyle in Neutral Bay
This 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom, generous-sized home comes with intercom. 4/27 Merlin Street, Neutral Bay is perfect for the growing family.