4/27 Carder Avenue,
Seaford, VIC 3198
$1,303 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 5th August 2021
Rent ID: 1776528
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Please register with the agent prior to attending for a private inspection during the advertised time. Thanks
Well Maintained With A Great Location!
Well maintained two bedroom townhouse. Downstairs offers a spacious open plan lounge with rear kitchen area offering plenty of bench and cupboard space with stainless steel appliances. Upstairs includes two large bedrooms with built in robes separated by the central bathroom containing a bath/shower and a private balcony.
Single designated car space and private fenced front courtyard. Within walking distance to public transport, the beach and shopping. Within easy access by car to major road links to the City and the Peninsula. Inspection will impress!
- Only a short drive to Bayside Shopping Centre, Seaford beach and a short walk to public transport
- 2 spacious bedrooms with built in robes
- Spacious kitchen with plenty of cupboard space
- Private fenced in courtyard
1 Car port
1 Open space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Seaford
Lifestyle in Seaford
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
You could be living at 4/27 Carder Avenue, Seaford before you know it! Apply to rent this 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom townhouse on Rent.com.au.