Deposit TakenHow much could you borrow?
4/26 East Crescent Street,
Mcmahons Point, NSW 2060
Rent ID: 4681479
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 0 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Holding Fee Taken - Leased by Kylie Ziino 0455 055 540
Situated in a boutique block of 9 is this gorgeous character filled two bedroom unfurnished Art Deco apartment. With generous proportions, a full floor layout, dual access into the apartment and its own private level entry from Middle St. Enjoying breath-taking views across Lavender Bay to Milsons Point, this apartment is perfectly positioned moments to McMahons Point's vibrant cafe culture and footsteps to ferries, buses, Sawmillers Reserve and the harbour foreshore.
- Charming original entry foyer with stained glass windows
- Features include high ornate ceilings, timber floors & picture rails
- Spacious living and dining with a bay window enjoying stunning views
- Contemporary gas kitchen with dishwasher
- Two double bedrooms both with built-in wardrobes
- Modern bathroom with bath and internal laundry
- Amazing rooftop common entertaining area plus front and rear common gardens
- Ultra-convenient location just minutes from the CBD
- Parking permit available for street parking via North Sydney Council
- Walk to North Sydney CBD, train station and Greenwood Shopping Plaza
- Easy access from Middle Street
Enjoy a village lifestyle with boutique shopping, restaurants, vibrant cafes, waterfront reserves, playgrounds, and transport all within easy reach.
Available 11 January 2022 - Contact Kylie Ziino 0455 055 540 to arrange a private inspection. To Apply please visit 1Form
This property is available for private viewing and digital inspections to keep in line with the current government regulations. All necessary measures have been put in place to ensure the health and wellbeing of all parties. Please contact the listing agent for more information.
Disclaimer: While all care has been taken in compiling information regarding properties marketed for rent or sale, we accept no responsibility and disclaim all liabilities in regards to any errors or inaccuracies contained herein. All parties should rely on their own investigation to validate information provided.
0 Car spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Mcmahons Point
Lifestyle in Mcmahons Point
Picture yourself living at 4/26 East Crescent Street, Mcmahons Point. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions: intercom.