4/26 Blenheim Street,
St Kilda East, VIC 3183
$3,060 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4260437
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Lovers of entertaining lifestyle can look forward to this incredible two-bedroom first floor apartment just a short stroll from Carlisle Street.
- Wide welcoming entrance hall
- Sun filled, large open plan living area
- Kitchen with Blanco stainless steel gas cooking appliances, dishwasher, and stone bench tops.
- Both bedrooms with mirrored built in robes
- Spotless bathroom with shower over bath
- Laundry facilities in the bathroom
- Polished timber floors,
- Wall mounted split system heating and cooling.
- Generous sized sun drenched balcony
Other features include:
- Glass lift access to your apartment,
- Basement secure off street parking.
Located in a quiet tree lined address with trams, Balaclava Station, Carlisle Street's shops, restaurants, cafes and bars all at the end of the street.
Whilst every care is taken, Wilson Agents will not be held liable for any misprints of this advertisement and the applicant/s acknowledge that in applying for the property they are accepting the premises in the condition in which they viewed the home.
KEYS AVAILABLE FOR COLLECTION FROM THE FOLLOWING OFFICES
Caulfield North - 195 Balaclava Road, Caulfield North
You will need to provide a $100 cash deposit as well as photo ID and you will be allowed to take the keys for an hour between
9am - 3.30 pm Monday - Thursday
9am - 1pm Friday
9am - 1pm Saturday
For scheduled inspections, please use the "BOOK AN INSPECTION" or "EMAIL THE AGENT" buttons and we will contact you to arrange a suitable time.
Please call our office prior to attending, to ensure the keys are available for collection.
1 Open space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for St Kilda East
Lifestyle in St Kilda East
Other apartments in
St Kilda East
Median Rent Per Week
4/26 Blenheim Street, St Kilda East, a 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in St Kilda East.