4/25 Kemp Street,
Springvale, VIC 3171
$1,564 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4544505
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
BOUTIQUE BLOCK OF 5 WITH FRESH PAINT & NEW BLINDS
~SAVE TIME WITH VIDEO WALKTHROUGH & APPLY NOW~
Beautiful apartment with fresh paint and new blinds offering:
- Two extra-large bedrooms both have built-in robes
- Bathroom is beautifully finished with washing machine facilities
- Kitchen with quality appliances
- Sun-filled lounge overlooking gardens.
The apartment features a split system (heating & cooling), quality timber floors, carpets to bedrooms, ample cupboard space, dishwasher, window furnishings and a beautiful low maintenance garden with a paved courtyard. Car space and plenty of on-street parking.
Located close to the Princes and Monash Freeways, a short walk to the train station. There are only 5 apartments in this boutique block. Photos are Indicative Only.
In light of the COVID-19 pandemic, we have allocated limited slots that only allows a few at a time during an inspection. Please register for an inspection and look for an available slot there. If there are no available slots, please contact the property manager to organise a private inspection. If you feel unwell or have been diagnosed to have a suspected case of COVID-19, please do not attend our inspection. Please allow appropriate distance during the inspection, and use the disinfectants that our team have prepared. Thank you for your understanding.
1 Garage space
Property Links new
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Springvale
Lifestyle in Springvale
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
You could be living at 4/25 Kemp Street, Springvale before you know it! Apply to rent this 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment on Rent.com.au.