4/24 Mckern Street,
Campsie, NSW 2194
$1,600 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4110565
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Well-presented 2 Bedroom Apartment.
This modern and airy top floor two bedroom apartment promises a quiet lifestyle of supreme convenience and location. Its central position is just a short walk to the Campsie retail strip, train station and all other amenities.
* 2 large bedrooms with carpet throughout
* Large eat-in kitchen with electric appliances
* Huge living area
* Bathroom with bathtub and separate shower
* Sun washed balcony
* Internal laundry.
* Parking at rear of property
1 Car port
Inspection timesBook inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Campsie
Lifestyle in Campsie
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Want to live in Campsie? 4/24 Mckern Street, Campsie could be your new home before you know it. The 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom unit comes unfurnished.