4/24 Charles Street,
South Perth, WA 6151
$2,400 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 24th May 2021
Rent ID: 3138267
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Charles Street Gem!
This South Perth Charles Street Gem is just a short walk to the Swan River. Enjoy Angelo Street cafe strip with an abundance of local cafs, and hidden gems and Coles supermarket. A perfect location for families with easy access to Wesley College and South Perth Primary School.
TOP 8 REASONS TO LEASE ME:
1. Unfurnished and spacious 3-bedroom, 2-bathroom apartment located on the 2nd floor
2. Bright open plan living complete with a large entertainer's balcony
3. Well-appointed kitchen with ample cupboard space, breakfast bar and quality stainless steel appliance including electric cooktop and dishwasher
4. Spacious master bedroom with built in robe and access to the surrounding balcony
5. Reverse cycle split system air conditioning
6. A Secure complex with garage parking, security gates and a beautifully presented foyer entry
7. Facilities include an underground swimming pool and BBQ area
8. Unbeatable South Perth Location - only a short walk to restaurants, cafes, the Perth Zoo and the Swan River
PARKING: Two secure, undercover car bay.
No Pets sorry
Please contact our office to arrange your inspection.
ARE YOU A LANDLORD? We would love to hear from you. Contact our Principal Brendon Habak on 0423 200 400 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for a no-obligation and confidential conversation.
2 Garage spaces
Member of REIWA
See our properties for sale
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for South Perth
Lifestyle in South Perth
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Picture yourself living at 4/24 Charles Street, South Perth. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions.