4/24 Allwood Street,
Indooroopilly, QLD 4068
$1,880 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4124362
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Huge private patio - 2 bed + study
This modern ground floor apartment in the lush 'Ciana' development is something special. For starters, there's a lap pool, gym, communal barbecue area, ducted air conditioning and your very own private patio (the largest in the block) to facilitate the lifestyle you crave. Pull up a deck chair on the weekend or swim some laps before work.
There is a study with in-built desk and shelving and both bedrooms have built-in robes. The main bathroom features a deep bathtub for soaking.
The master bedroom has an en-suite and sliding doors out to the patio area which is decked out in Astroturf for your comfort. Imagine being able to catch some rays, have a barbecue or enjoy a few drinks out there, or work from home on your own wi-fi and be outdoors.
Stylish new floors have been laid in the kitchen, separate dining and living rooms. A stainless steel dishwasher, gas appliances and plenty of counter and cupboard space make the kitchen a breeze. The stone benchtops and dual-colour cabinetry add an elegant touch.
As locations go, Ciana is close to everything, situated just 7kms from the CBD and right next door to the local 'bowlo'. Westfield Indooroopilly is within walking distance and public transport is minutes away. Two bedrooms, two bathrooms, a study and a secure car space add up to a great home in a secure complex with onsite manager and intercom access.
- 120m2 of living space (92m2 internal and 35m2 courtyard)
- 2 good sized bedrooms plus study
- 1 secure car park
- Ducted air conditioning throughout
- Galley-style kitchen with quality appliances including dishwasher
- Recently replaced ceiling fans
- Secure complex with onsite manager and intercom
- Spectacular location, close to public transport, Westfield and golf course
- Pool, gym, bbq area
With so much to offer, this unit is not going to last long. Call NOW to book an inspection.
1 Garage space
Inspection timesBook inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Indooroopilly
Lifestyle in Indooroopilly
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Want to live in Indooroopilly? 4/24 Allwood Street, Indooroopilly could be your new home before you know it. The 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment comes unfurnished.