$385 pwHow much could you borrow?
4/23 Wallace Street,
Chermside, QLD 4032
$1,540 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 1924473
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
CHERMSIDE TWO BEDROOM TOWNHOUSE - CLOSE TO ALL AMENITIES *BREAK LEASE*
This two level townhouse based at Chermside with lock up garage, court yard, ensuite, close to Hospital, Shops, Movies and restaurants is a must see unit and handy for all your needs.
* Short distance to Westfields Chermside.
* Public transport to CBD at end street (Gympie Road)
* 2 Bedrooms.
* Master with built-ins, ensuite and aircon.
* Combined lounge / dining with aircon.
* Carpeted and tiled throughout
* Fully fenced
* Single Lockup garage.
* Small Dog or Cat would be considered, Subject to Owner and Body Corporate approval.
Please phone (07) 3193 3450 or email [email protected] to arrange a viewing
1 Garage space
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Chermside
Lifestyle in Chermside
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Picture yourself living at 4/23 Wallace Street, Chermside. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions.