Deposit Taken $715 per week
4/23-25 Larkin Street,
Camperdown, NSW 2050
Rent ID: 4525830
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Executive two bedroom apartment with additional multi-purpose room and City views (available furnished or unfurnished)
Tucked away from the hustle and bustle in this quiet side street, this conveniently located property enjoys easy access to the CBD and the inner west's top attractions. It is within close proximity to CBD transport, Broadway shopping center, Sydney University and RPA hospital along with convenient proximity to the delights of Glebe Point Road's ecelectic cafe strip and Newtown's ever vibrant King Street cafes, restaurants and bars.
- Executive apartment with two double bedrooms plus multi-purpose room
- Built-in wardrobes in all rooms
- Open plan living, dining and alfresco patio with split system air-conditioning
- Modern kitchen with stainless steel gas appliances.
- Secure building, intercom access, high floor, City views
- Single car space, lift, internal laundry and ample storage
To register for an INSPECTION, please submit your email enquiry via this advertisement and you will receive a LINK to register. Please NOTE if you do not register, we cannot ensure that you are notified and updated on any time changes, cancellations or further inspection times.
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Camperdown
Lifestyle in Camperdown
You could be living at 4/23-25 Larkin Street, Camperdown before you know it! Apply to rent this 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment on Rent.com.au.