4/22 Hamel Street,
Camp Hill, QLD 4152
$1,960 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 19th February 2021
Rent ID: 4219320
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
UNDER APPLICATION - Spacious Townhome with Lovely Small Complex
This fabulous 3-bedroom townhome has just come on to the rental market and will not last long. Upstairs offers a second living area, master bedroom with a spacious walk-in robe and a private balcony where you can relax and enjoy both urban and city views. In addition, you will find two double bedrooms, each with generously sized built in robes. There is dual access to the main bathroom from the hallway and the master bedroom, as well as a light filled open study area. Downstairs features a modern, renovated kitchen with stainless steel appliances and dishwasher. From the living and dining areas you will look out onto the gorgeous courtyard where you can entertain your guests in the shade of the paved pergola area.
- Double Lock-up Garage providing ample space for storage
- Spacious private courtyard
- Separate dining
- Renovated Kitchen with Dishwasher included
- Air-conditioning in all the bedrooms and downstairs living area.
- Built-ins in every bedroom
- Private Balcony with City and Urban Views.
Living in Camp Hill you will be moments away from a variety of public transport options, local cafés, bars, restaurants and shops as well as several parks within walking distance. Families will appreciate the easy convenience of a number of local state & private schools being only a few minutes away.
2 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Camp Hill
Lifestyle in Camp Hill
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Picture yourself living at 4/22 Hamel Street, Camp Hill. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions: balcony, dishwasher, and split system.