4/22 Crimea Street,
St Kilda, VIC 3182
$1,390 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4141612
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 0 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Look no further
This light and bright ground floor apartment comprises:
- Good sized living room with north facing windows
- Near new kitchen with electric cooking and room for a small dining suite
- Spacious main bathroom with shower over bath
- Queen size bedroom
- Built in robes
- Communal laundry facilities
- Unallocated off-street parking
- Disability Friendly
This apartment is perfect, placed seconds from many public transport options, minutes to the St Kilda Foreshore and Melbourne's Albert Park. Feel the buzz of Fitzroy Street or Chapel Street cafes, bars and shops.
It is the perfect time to settle into this iconic suburb for Summer.
In line with current Government directions, we are now conducting one on one private inspections only. Please ensure you adhere to strict social distancing guidelines. Sanitiser will be available for you to use. We respectfully ask that you do not touch anything whilst inside the home and are wearing a mask at all times. Inspections are strictly 15 minutes only.
Whilst every care is taken, Wilson Agents will not be held liable for any misprints of this advertisement and the applicant/s acknowledge that in applying for the property they are accepting the premises in the condition in which they viewed the home.
0 Car spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for St Kilda
Lifestyle in St Kilda
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
This 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment in St Kilda is cosy and low-maintenance, equipped with everything you need. Apply now to rent 4/22 Crimea Street, St Kilda.