4/21 Elphin Grove,
Hawthorn, VIC 3122
$1,440 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4363044
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Two Bedroom Apartment with Courtyard
This beautifully positioned ground floor 2 bedroom apartment is located in an established location moments from Glenferrie road shops and restaurants.
- Open plan living area opens out onto a large private courtyard with direct access to the single car space
- Stainless steel appliances including dishwasher and gas cooking
- Two large bedrooms with built in robes
- Complete central bathroom with shower over bath also offers with washing machine facilities.
Set in a secure block and just treated to a fresh coat of paint throughout, don't delay your inspection of this one!
1 Garage space
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Hawthorn
Lifestyle in Hawthorn
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Close to everything, you can ditch the car at this great 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment. 4/21 Elphin Grove, Hawthorn is unfurnished and available to rent.