4/21-25 Seven Hills Road,
Baulkham Hills, NSW 2153
$1,880 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 5th June 2021
Rent ID: 4384759
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Spacious & Sun-drenched Living
*Block A, Level 1.
Located in the heart of Baulkham Hills, this sun-drenched unit positions you within walking distance to all life's amenities! Offering a spacious and open plan layout with an effortless flow out to the balcony, this two-bedroom apartment is ideal for downsizers, first home buyers or investors!
Within walking distance to Stockland Mall, express City bus stops, quality local schools, parks, cafes and a short drive to the M2, this location is sure to impress!
Additional features include:
- Spacious open plan living and dining area.
- Modern kitchen equipped with gas cooking, stainless steel appliances and abundance of storage space.
- Two sun-filled bedrooms with built-in robes to both and a spacious ensuite to the master and balcony access from the second bedroom.
- Additional full-sized fully tiled bathroom .
- Split system air-conditioning.
- Internal laundry with dryer.
- Spacious undercover balcony great for entertaining.
- Secure basement carpark with single car space and separate storage cage.
APPLY ONLINE by entering this link into your browser: https://app.snug.com/apply/manorre
1 Open space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Baulkham Hills
Lifestyle in Baulkham Hills
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Want to live in Baulkham Hills? 4/21-25 Seven Hills Road, Baulkham Hills could be your new home before you know it. The 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment comes unfurnished.