4/20 Taunton Street,
Annerley, QLD 4103
$2,280 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 26th February 2021
Rent ID: 4247928
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
SPACIOUS TOWNHOUSE WITH DUCTED AIR-CONDITONING
Set in an elevated position, close to shops and public transport, this amazing three level townhouse has all the modern conveniences you could ever need - making an ideal inner-city pad. The property has ducted air conditioning throughout, tiled living spaces and a modern kitchen to include stainless steel appliances, gas cooktop and dishwasher. There is an outside entertaining area and security screens on all windows. All bedrooms have built in wardrobes and the master has a private balcony and ensuite.
This light and airy townhouse is the perfect blend of size and space - all you have to do is move in and enjoy the lifestyle and convenience of living in the heart on Annerley.
Ideally located this property is a short stroll to restaurants, cafes and the local Woolworths. A 20 minute walk will take you to Greenslopes Hospital and Buranda Village. The apartment is also close to the PA and Mater Hospitals and has great access to the University of Qld. Getting around is easy with public transport at your door, only minutes to the CBD - 4km, and easy access to the SE Freeway.
Features of 4/20 Taunton Street at a glance:
- 3 generous sized bedrooms, with plush carpet and built-in wardrobes
- Main bedroom with ensuite and private balcony
- Open plan tiled living and dining flow out to balcony - perfect for entertaining
- Modern kitchen with stainless steel appliances, gas cooktop and dishwasher
- Ducted air-conditioning throughout
- Double lockup garage
- Walk to train, bus, convenience shop, Yeronga Primary and High School
- Easy access to Major Hospitals, Major Universities, The Green Bridge, Qld Tennis Centre, shops and cafes
- Within 5km to the CBD
- Located within the Junction Park State School and Yeronga State High school catchments
**SMALL PETS CONSIDERED ON APPLICATION**
BOOK AN INSPECTION ONLINE - ITS EASY!
Click on the *Book Inspection* or “*Request and Inspection* Button under the open for inspections times
*** By registering for an inspection you will be INSTANTLY informed of any updates, changes or cancellations for your property appointment. If no one registers for an inspection time - then that inspection may not proceed. If there are no times set for this property yet, STILL REGISTER and as soon as times are set, you will be advised of the day time ****
2 Garage spaces
Inspection timesBook inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Annerley
Lifestyle in Annerley
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Walk to everything from 4/20 Taunton Street, Annerley. This 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom townhouse is unfurnished and ready to make your own.