Price On Application
4/20 Dickson Street,
Morningside, QLD 4170
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
$1,800 Bond or pay monthly new
Rent ID: 525447
Private Rear Townhouse in Small Complex
Beautifully quiet and private, this 3 bedroom townhouse offers a spacious downstairs living area (air conditioned) which opens out to large timber deck in landscaped private courtyard. Great kitchen with Smeg stainless steel electric oven and dishwasher is an integral part of the living area.
Upstairs are 3 good size bedrooms, all with built in robes - main with ensuite and front balcony. Separate powder room downstairs and laundry located at rear of single lockup garage (includes Fisher and Paykel dryer).
- 3 Bedrooms, all with built-ins
- 2 bathrooms upstairs, separate toilet downstairs
- Very private Courtyard
- single lock-up garage
Call for an inspection now.
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
The NBN™ availability for this property is unknown.
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Morningside
Lifestyle in Morningside
You could be living at 4/20 Dickson Street, Morningside before you know it! Apply to rent this 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom townhouse on Rent.com.au.