4/20 Chapel Street,
Campbelltown, SA 5074
$2,100 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4454155
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
Carefree Contemporary Living
**Would you like to view this property? Please click the "inspection time" button to the right to register your interest and we will instantly respond. To avoid disappointment, we encourage you to register your interest so we can keep you informed of inspection times or any unexpected changes.**
Situated in a convenient location within an easy walking distance to amenities, this character filled home oozes charm and appeal. As you enter the home you are greeted to beautiful floating floorboards and the large white walls are perfect for the art collector. Private, practical and very low maintenance, this residence provides a superb opportunity to enter the local market and is ideal for first home buyers, young families, downsizers and investors.
Keep cool year-round with a large split system air-conditioner in the main living area. Stylishly renovated, the main bathroom with separate bathtub services this home. It's always nice to save time, and now you can reclaim your weekends with a small yard and little garden maintenance.
What we love about this property:
- Reverse cycle air-conditioning for comfort all year round
- Large windows allow for a lot of natural light
- Includes 2 cosy bedrooms
- Undercover entertaining patio
- Off street, protective carport
- Separate large laundry
- Separate eat-in kitchen and lounge room
So close to:
* 500m walk to Campbelltown Shopping Centre
* 4min drive to Paradise Interchange
* 5min drive to Target, Newton Shopping Centre
* 11min drive to Westfield - Tea Tree Plaza
* 11min drive to Modbury Hospital
Sourced Google Maps
ONLY 1840 REAL ESTATE APPLICATIONS WILL BE ACCEPTED UPON INSPECTION OF THE PROPERTY BY THE APPLICANT OR THEIR REPRESENTATIVE. WE DO NOT ACCEPT 1FORM APPLICATIONS.
LEASE TERM: 12 MONTHS
UTILITIES: Tenant to pay all water and gas usage and supply charges for the period of the tenancy.
PET POLICY: Negotiable upon application
By applying for this property, you acknowledge you are aware and accept that the agent will use and disclose your personal information in order to, communicate with the owner and select a tenant, prepare lease/tenancy documents, allow tradespeople or equivalent organisations to contact you, lodge/claim/transfer to/from Bond Authority, refer to Tribunals/Courts and Statutory Authorities (where applicable), refer to collection agents/lawyers (where applicable) and any third party organisations nominated by 1840 Real Estate.
1 Car port
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
The NBN™ availability for this property is unknown*.
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Campbelltown
Lifestyle in Campbelltown
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Want to live in Campbelltown? 4/20 Chapel Street, Campbelltown could be your new home before you know it. The 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom house comes unfurnished.