4/2 Thompson Street,
Williamstown, VIC 3016
$1,390 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4422133
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 0 Cars
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
ONE BEDROOM UNIT, RIGHT IN THE HEART OF WILLIAMSTOWN
You cannot go past this modern, well located unit, right in the heart of Williamstown
- Open plan living space with a modern kitchen, s/s appliances & dishwasher.
- Large one bedroom with mirrored BIR's.
- Bathroom with shower over bath.
- European style laundry.
- Split system heating & cooling.
- Outdoor decked courtyard.
- Walk around the corner to Nelson Place restaurants, parklands and local train station.
Please contact Kristen 0430 389 071 to arrange an inspection
PLEASE NOTE THAT OPEN INSPECTION TIMES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE AND CANCEL AT ANY TIME, PLEASE ENSURE YOU CHECK THE TIME ONLINE AT LEAST ONE HOUR PRIOR.
NO FOOD AND DRINK WILL BE ALLOWED AND PLEASE ENSURE YOU WEAR A FACE MASK, IF YOU CHOSE NOT TO WEAR A FACE MASK YOU MAY BE REFUSED ENTRY
0 Car spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
The NBN™ availability for this property is unknown*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Williamstown
Lifestyle in Williamstown
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
This 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom unit in Williamstown is cosy and low-maintenance, equipped with everything you need. Apply now to rent 4/2 Thompson Street, Williamstown.