4/2 Greenless Avenue,
Concord, NSW 2137
$2,000 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3814510
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Modern Two Bedroom Townhouse - Open Cancelled
This spacious and stylish townhouse is set within a boutique complex overlooking parkland and is only minutes walk to Majors Bay Road shopping strip, schools and CBD transport.
•Two large bedrooms, both with built-in robes.
• Stylish kitchen with stainless steel appliances.
• Great sized open plan lounge and dining area featuring timber flooring and air conditioning.
• Lock up garage and laundry facilities.
• Quite position with balcony overlooking Jesse Stewart Reserve.
Contact Cassidy Onslow of Ray White Concord on 0455 116 673.
** Whilst mass gathering open homes can no longer be scheduled, Private Appointments and Facetime Viewings are available across all Ray White Properties. Please call or email to arrange a time that suits. We will be asking all clients on entering our business and properties if they have been overseas in the last two weeks. Clients who have travelled or feel ill will be asked not to attend our business or properties for 14 days **
***Please ensure that you enquire with your correct contact details should you intend on inspecting the property. Whilst all care is made, open home times are subject to change/cancel and we will update all parties that have contacted our office/enquired. Following your inspection, applying online is easy, please submit your application via:
1Form: Ray White Concord - firstname.lastname@example.org
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Concord
Lifestyle in Concord
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Want to live in Concord? 4/2 Greenless Avenue, Concord could be your new home before you know it. The 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom unit comes unfurnished.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how