4/2-4 Mcguigan Street,
Earlville, QLD 4870
$1,400 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 4th November 2020
Rent ID: 4122106
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
CONVENIENT GROUND FLOOR APARTMENT!
large three bedroom apartment with spacious living.
The open plan living flows onto the large rear patio & looks out to the complex pool. Only a short distance to Stockland Shopping Centre, Schools, Public Transport & Convenient stores, this is an ideal location to reside in!
Property Features include:
Tiled living area with carpet to the bedrooms
Air conditioned bedrooms
Bath in main bathroom
Single lock up garage
- Tenant responsible to set up utility accounts & pay for directly to provider (Electricity/Gas/Phone/Internet).
This property is not pet friendly.
Our leasing consultant will be at the front of the complex until the viewing time commences. If you are not there on time, we cannot guarantee we will be able to show you the property and you will have to reschedule. If you are running late, please call the office on 4046 9300 to advise.
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Earlville
Lifestyle in Earlville
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Walk to everything from 4/2-4 Mcguigan Street, Earlville. This 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom unit is unfurnished and ready to make your own.