1A Miller Street,
Glenelg East, SA 5045
$3,360 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3659320
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
2 available! Ultra trendy new homes with spacious living areas. Double Garages. Walk to the beach!
** OPEN INSPECTIONS SATURDAY 29TH FEBRUARY 12.00-12.15PM; TUESDAY 3RD MARCH 4.00-4.20PM **
Disclaimer: The inside photos advertised are photos from Unit 3.The front and outside photos are for illustration purposes only.
Please note and refer to the Site Plan attached.
- Unit 4/1A: Lot 10
- Unit 5/1A: Lot 11
Come along to one of the open inspections soon and have a look - Not long now until you could be enjoying a wind down walk along Glenelg Beach. What a lifestyle!
These new residences have the "the look"!
Extremely spacious with up to 181m2 of house size.
ARCHITECTURALLY DESIGNED FOR A STYLISH MODERN LOOK.
LUXURIOUS INTERIORS DESIGNED BY A PROFESSIONAL INTERIOR DESIGNER.
Another "WP Property" development that sets a benchmark standard of absolute sophistication and high end finishes.
The location is fantastic. Perfectly located just a short 1.8km walk to the beach and vibrant Jetty Road with an array of cafes, restaurants, shopping and a cinema. Bayside village shopping centre with Woolworths, local gym, butcher and other specialty shops are also within walking distance.
Excellent educational facilities are just a short drive with Glenelg Primary School and Immanuel College both nearby.
Being only 7.4km to the CBD, commuting is made easy with 180m to the nearest bus stop or 400m to the tram stop.
- Double garages.
- 181m2 of house size!
- 3 bedrooms all with extensive storage robes.
- Huge open plan living areas.
- Huge kitchens with so much cupboard and bench space.
- Undercover outdoor entertaining area.
- Solid stone bench tops to kitchen & bathrooms.
- Smeg 900mm appliances.
- Custom built joinery throughout.
- Super stylish designer bathrooms.
- Quality fixtures and fittings.
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning throughout.
- Hills touch nav security systems.
- High ceilings on both levels.
- Fully landscaped garden settings.
Nothing to do, just move in and enjoy!
TO VIEW, please call us on 0411703383.
2 Car ports
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Glenelg East
Lifestyle in Glenelg East
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
This is a generous-sized 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom house in Glenelg East with plenty of room to move. 1A Miller Street will be perfect for the growing family.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how